Wellbeing in a virtual team
Pandemic, geopolitical turbulences, constant change – briefly, VUCA world. What attitude should a leader adopt? How to manage a team experiencing external difficulties? The foundation is Mental Toughness and resilience. As ETTA, we’ve been supporting global leaders for more than a dozen years, and we’ve been through many changes together – check out how we can take care of you and of your team.
Who is this training for?
For leaders, managers and people who want to take care of their mental resilience and improve their competence in the area of managing a team in change.
Consult this training
What you will learn in the virtual workshop:
- what mental resilience is and how it impacts into how you and your team function,
- what are the advantages of resilience and what characterizes strong and resilient leaders,
- what are the specific ways to work under time pressure and stress and deal with difficult emotions,
- what competencies are needed to manage employees in times of difficulties and change.
Advantages of the virtual training
- guarantee of interactive participation in training with the use of online engaging tools
- half-day workshops allow flexible organization of the workday
- relationships building with remote colleagues through joint participation in training
- participation in the workshop from anywhere, all you need is access to a computer
Virtual workshop program
Mental toughness – leader’s strength and mental resilience
- What is mental toughness? Why bother?
- Four areas of mental toughness
- Resilience as a way to adapt to changes
- How to diagnose Mental Toughness level – MTQ48
- Mental Toughness – why leaders need it more?
- What gives us energy? What takes it away? Individual analysis
- What do global leaders do to develop their mental toughness and be aligned with their teams – good practices
- Developing habits that support mental toughness
Supporting mental toughness of our team members
- We live in a VUCA world what does it really mean?
- Changes – can we prepare for them? Psychology of neverending changes
- What do teams expect of their leaders in difficult situations
- Authentic Leadership – characteristics of a 21st-century leader
- Conversations about emotions – how should they be prepared and how to conduct them
- Mental Health – how to talk about it at work and what is the significance of such conversations
- Difficult situations in our employees’ lives – where to seek support
- Let’s care for each other – good practices
Diagnosis and prework
- in-take interview with the project sponsor
- diagnosis of participants’ needs (online questionnaire and calls)
- prework for participants (material to watch, read or listen to)
- training divided into 2 workshops, 3,5 hours each
- interactive working methods: discussions, chat, virtual board, questionnaires, videos, case studies, breakout rooms, external tools (Mentimeter, Miro, Funretro)
- participants: up to 12 people
Summary and follow up
- training materials for participants
- access to the ETTA knowledge base
- follow up call with the project sponsor